Slavery and human trafficking statement>
Slavery and human trafficking statement
All SUEZ companies in the UK are against the practice of forced labour, human trafficking and any form of third party labour exploitation. SUEZ in the UK will work in partnership with other organisations to prevent these situations from occurring in our business and in other organisations that we work alongside.
SUEZ in the UK commits to developing and delivering a proactive approach to tackling hidden labour exploitation. We will achieve this by a number of steps:
- The creation of a company statement endorsed by the Chief Executive Officer and communicated throughout the business.
- The existence of an appropriate policy on preventing hidden labour exploitation which will be reviewed on a regular basis.
- The existence of practical and pragmatic working procedures to support local management in this aim.
- The delivery of training for key managers using both external organisations and internal resources. A key support relationship has been developed with the organisation ‘Hope for Justice’ in 2015.
- Working closely and engaging with employees and employee representative bodies as part of preventative strategies.
Human Resources Director, SUEZ recycling and recovery UK
On behalf of all SUEZ companies in the UK